We offer 2 flight tours of Denali National Park. Our most popular tour, the Denali Peak Experience, gives you the best odds of seeing Denali. The Denali Express provides a chance to see many of the features of the Park.
We also offer charter air service to/from Anchorage or Seward/Homer with an option to fly by Denali en route. Contact our office for details.
Flight duration: 60-70 minutes
Departure times: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
Price: $399 per adult
The Peak flight includes all the features of the Express tour with an additional focus on intimate views of Mt. Denali, including:
• The Ruth Gorge (deepest glacier on in Denali) and its many surrounding peaks
• The modern climbing route located on the massive Kahiltna glacier (the longest in Denali)
• The Wickersham Wall, a massive 50 degree face of rock and ice that is one of the largest in the world
• The northeast ridge line composed of Mt Tatum, Carpe, Koven and Karsten's ridge, the climbing route used by the first people to stand atop Denali
• The Muldrow Glacier, the longest on the north side of Denali, which begins at 17,000 feet & parallels the Alaska Range for over 30 miles
Flight duration: 45 minutes
Departure times: 12pm, 2pm
Price: $315 per adult
The Express flight highlights the core of Denali National Park's original park boundaries including:
• All the major glacial rivers of the north side of the Alaska Range
• The vivid coloring in the areas of the Polychrome hills, Cathedral Mountain, and Mt. Eielson
• The dramatic glaciated spine of the Alaska Range
• A view of some of the major glaciers that flow from the east side of Mt. Denali
Denali Air, Inc.
P.O. Box 82
Denali National Park, Alaska 99755
Mile 229.5 Parks Highway
Phone: 907 - 683 - 2261